Friday, September 5, 2008

First, an invocation. incantation, and introduction

From the excellent webisite Wahini O Wahana Institute., I humbly request to be the vessel of truth, light, and change.

Let this ceremony begin...
"TO THE GODDESS OF ALL GODDESSES"
"TO THE GODDESS OF ALL CREATURES
"TO THE GODDESS OF ALL CHILDREN"

.."Be with us Now"..
In Dedication to Her Children

I invoke and call to our Side
Our Helpers and Spirit Guides

I Call into our Circle of Light
The Powerful and Gracious All-Mother

..and ask for Her presence in this Wish..
as we Connect with our True Gifts of Vision
I ask for sovereign freedom of Choice
I ask for Empowerment on all Planes
To manifest Abundance, Joy, Health and Peace
in the Creation of our Dreams

I affirm that All our needs will Always be Met
"Amama ua noa...Lele wale akua la"
(Let this blessing take flight...without limitation)

Welcome to my new blog! I dedicate this blog to my five children, those with me and those who have moved on. My hope is that this blog will enlighten at least one voter to make a sane, safe choice in this election we face for the 44th President of the United States of America. 

4+4=8  related to the symbol of infinity. This election is of infinite importance.

I reserve the right to delete your comments, if it contains ad hominem attacks or contains the New Godwin's Law (i.e. mixing Obama's name with known terrorists), and it will be at my discretion, and my discretion alone.

No comments: