Monday, October 13, 2008

Other musical tributes to Sara PALIN!

It turns out I'm not the only one to think of creating a musical tribute to Sarah Palin. Granted, my tribute, wasn't created by me; I merely selected a totally appropriate song, as is, and found a rippin' rendition that captured the feeling of Sarah.

Here are a a ton of video parodies, odes to Sarah Palin.

(but first hit stop on my tribute to Sarah Palin before you watch the vids -------->)

The Ballad of Sarah Palin (to the tune of ballad of Davey Crockett)


"Hey Sarah Palin" (to the tune of Hey There Delilah)

The Sarah Palin Rap: Club a Baby Seal


Sarah Palin Song Moose Shootin' Blues (an original)
(Picks up momentum as it goes along)


Hey Sarah, Sara (to the tune of Que sera, sera)


So-called Best Sarah Palin Song ... Ever (don't know the tune)


The Ballad of Sarah Palin


Sept. 4: Hey, Sara Palin (yet ANOTHER Hey Delilah version)


Sarah Palin Song (help me out here on the tune?)
[BTW, my fav part of this song is the Albert Camus reference!]


Sarah Palin Song! I Picked a Girl 
(I highly recommend you skip the one minute intro. and FF to 1:26)



No comments: